How to write an excellent CV
I want to know more- how to write an excellent CV?
A good CV represents you therefore an effort should be put into his processing. Below you’ll find some tips, how to prepare CV.
- Use a structured form. You can find many examples on the internet.
- State only truthful information.
- State your contacts.
- As your permanent address state, where you live now. For example, if you’re applying for a job in Brno and you state your permanent address in České Budějovice it might be confusing. You will ease the understanding if you state your current address.
- Avoid any mistakes and misspelling.
- State your job experiences from the newest to the oldest.
- Other good tips:
- Adapt each CV to the exact job position, to its description (What does the employer wants to find in your CV? Avoid the irrelevant information)
- Don’t use showy adjustments (e.g. comic sans font) or excessive graphics
- Attach a professional photo (e.g. in a shirt, suit or a jacket), don’t use your personal photos for example, from a vacation.
- Try to achieve a clear, simple and united CV with the usage of modern programmes
- State enough information (name of the position, main achievements, competencies, responsibilities)
- Use general formats (pdf, rtf or doc)